Ken-Tool 29980 reCore TPMS Sensor Saver System Starter Kit (12-Pc)
Ken-Tool's Patent Pending reCore Starter Kit (pt# 29980) includes everything you need to service your TPMS valve replacement customers:
- 12 TPMS reCore Sensor Savers
- TPMS Valve Core Torque Tool (preset at 4-in-lbs)
- High Speed Dual Cutter Countersink Drill Bit
- Precision Tap
- Tap Holder with T-Handle
- Bottle Ken-Lok Thread Sealant
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Blow-molded Plastic Storage Case
Features and Benefits
- Extends the life of broken TPMS sensors when galvanic corrosion has damaged the valve stem and coreŚno need to replace the entire TPMS unit.
- Saves time for the shop and for the customer Ś TPMS sensors can be repaired on the vehicle without having to dismount the wheel or tire.
- No wheel rebalancing required Ś reCore Replacement Valve adds less than ╝ ounce to the tire.
- It takes only 10-15 minutes to install.
- Precision machined Sensor Saver and caps are made from high quality nickel-plated brass with a nickel-plated TPMS valve core that will not cause galvanic corrosion; valve cores are pre-torqued to 4-inch-lbs.
- Professional-grade USA high-speed carbon steel dual cutter drill bit and premium Germanmade tap make the job go quickly. The specially designed drill cuts aluminum valve stems cleanly and efficiently.
- Included O-ring and professional-grade Ken- Lok thread sealant ensure an air-tight and secure seal.
- Custom-made blow molded case holds all components and tools securely.
- 25-pc reCore refill packs include a new tap.