2007 - 2012 Audi A6 Allroad TPMS Sensor | Huf RDE011 433MHz
- 2012 A6 Allroad
- 2011 A6 Allroad
- 2010 A6 Allroad
- 2009 A6 Allroad
- 2008 A6 Allroad
- 2007 A6 Allroad
All sensors are sold as complete units. Compatible with most stock and aftermarket rims. Please contact your wheel manufacturer to confirm fitment. If you're unsure about fitment and compatibility, please provide us with the VIN# (vehicle identification number) of your vehicle. Doing so will help us confirm and guarantee TPMS fitment. The VIN# can be found on the vehicle placard on the door sill on the drivers side.
The TREAD (Transportation Recall Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation) Act requires that 100% of all passenger cars, light trucks, and buses manufactured in the United States after September 2007 be equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system.
Vehicles must be equipped with:
- A tire pressure monitor in all four tires
- A system that operates when the vehicle is on and warns the driver when tires are under-inflated by 25% or more.
- A system that alerts the driver of a tire pressure monitoring system malfunction
- A TPMS warning light that stays on until tire pressure has been inflated to vehicle specifications
- A "bulb check" of the TPMS warning light on the instrument panel that blinks when the ignition is turned on
- Vehicle owner's manuals that contain warnings about incompatible replacement tires for the vehicle
To learn more about the TREAD Act, click here