Schrader EZ-Sensor TPMS | 33500 | 315MHz | Programmable Sensor
Schrader EZ-Sensor is a programmable OEM-replacement TPMS sensor with a
wide range of vehicle applications. Installation requires only the
EZ-sensor TPMS unit and a single TPMS programming/diagnostic tool.
Features Schrader's patented snap-in TPMS valve and programming
technology, helping to simply the relearn process and reduce
- 2 EZ-Sensor SKUs: 33500 (315MHz) and(433MHz)
- Requires only a single programming tool
- 82% North American TPMS-enabled vehicle compatibility
- Each assembly includes: Programming TPMS sensor body, rubber snap-in stem or aluminum clamp-in valve attachment
- Applications: Small, medium, and large tire repair facilities, mass merchants, independent service and repair facilitiesFor a full list of vehicle applications, please click here
What can the EZ-sensor do for your business?
- Eliminate lost sales
- Simplify TPMS repairs
- Dramatically improve fill rates
- Significantly reduce inventory costs (Only 2 EZ-sensor SKUs to cover more than 82% of TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America)
- Eliminate wasted time figuring out correct TPMS applications and waiting for the right sensor to be delivered
All sensors are sold as complete units. Compatible with most stock and aftermarket rims. Please contact your wheel manufacturer to confirm fitment.